Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Presidents' Day Weekend



If you click on the image you will receive a nice vitural poke in the eye from my mom. We had a blast over Presidents' Day Weekend. Jamie and I went for the seasons first motorcycle ride and then went down to Cedar. There we went to Kolob and to Zions and went on a really fun hike up Cedar Canyon. What a Blast!



I know that we are in Utah, but I still can't help support the Longhorns. This friend of ours was peacefully grazing down in Zions. My old boss George is from Texas and I thought that he would get a kick out of this.



Here is Jamie and my mom down in Kolob. The pictures below are of our hike. The first one is of Jamie and Erin, then of our friends little girl Lauren, then a pic of my bro's family (Nate, Mel, Will, and Grandma) then last but not least there is a pic of baby Will by himself. Man he is a cute one.






I know what you are all thinking, where is the proof that I went on this crazy adventure. Well, here it is. This was taken in the Zion's lodge. Jamie found this hat and put it on my head. I am supposed to be acting like it is cold. You know what they say, when the camara is rolling I am a posing.

1 comments:

Casie said...

Hey James! I love your hair darker like that! It is so cute and brave! I never have the guts to do anything to my hair. Way to go!