Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

So, it is Valentine's Day and I am home alone (Sam has class until 10), and since I am a bit of a romantic ;) I decided to add a blog with some of my favorite photos. Sam had some fun with photo shop for this one. But seriously, we have not had the best luck with our cars! This is my old car, which has now been stolen twice and broken into twice (this picture is of the last time). I now drive around my little red car with no stereo so as not to tempt any ill fate!

Sam has such a sweet relationship with his mom. Actually, with his entire family. He truly is a generous person. And lastly, a picture of us in our earlier days.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey guys! Hope you had a great Valentine's day. Love the picture of Sam and the two women of his life. Too cute!