Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cute Pics

It seems like we haven't been taking as many pictures as we used to. Or perhaps we are just due to go on another trip!! :) Here are some cute pics of our nephew, William, from a couple weeks ago.

We went down to St. George. They have this fun park with the cutest little man-made stream for kids to play in. Will thought it was just the most amazing thing! He was giggling and wouldn't slow down for a second!

This picture is one of my favorites. He looks so cute with his Aunt Erin, who I know misses him dearly since she joined us here in the North :)

Here we are with Sam's mom. It was such a beautiful day!

This is Melanie, aka Will mom, Will and Erin. Thanks family for being so enjoyable and amazing!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I have to say, these pictures of Will are uber adorable. Whoever was taking the pictures out did themselves! The colors are awesome and the ones of me . . .well, it doesn't take much to make me look like a hottie!