Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


We hope your Easter was as fun as ours. We had a blast. We left here on Thursday and arrived in Bryce where Jamie's parents were kind enough to pay for our room and board. We got up Friday where we met with Jamie's grandparents and went 4-wheeling. I know what you are thinking, what about all the snow? Well, we went anyway and had way too much fun getting stuck and trying to get unstuck. Look how I am totally lifting the 4-wheeler!



Saturday we drove into Bryce Canyon where we did some biking and some hiking. WoW, you haven't experienced Bryce until you see it with the snow. There was so much mud on one of the hikes. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the people as they came up the trail, but I felt strange asking them to let me take their picture. So, here are some of the ones that I did take.




Sunday we listened to Mo Tab as we got ready as there was no church around. Then we turned in our room keys and went to Red Canyon and rode the bikes up and down the arches trail. For lunch my mom and sister came up and gave us a nice Easter picnic. Then we rode down (not up) the trail one last time and departed for home. I didn't get any pictures of my family as I had put away my camera just before they got there, but the food was amazing, and the company even better.

4 comments:

Casie said...

I love the picture of the 4-wheeler in the snow. That is priceless!

Liz Szilagyi said...

Jamie!

It might surprise you how many times I have wondered about you since graduation. And thanks to the wonderful world of blogging I have found you again! Looks like life is lots of fun for you. I didn't realize you have been married for so long. Nice to catch up with you.

Liz Bassett
blizszilagyi.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! We hope you two are doing well, we hope to see you soon :)

Dave and Marie said...

Hi Jamie,
Liz took my word just right, I always wonder how people are doing and I'm always so happy to see how they are. Everyone seems like they are doing great!! You and yours look like you are having so much fun!!! That would be exactly what I would want to do for Easter break. We used to live in Cedar and I tell ya, those pictures are making me homesick!! I love the pink cliffs!! So beautiful and the parks down in southern utah. Ahhhh, the days. I am so glad I found you. I love blogger for this reason, to find people that you just think greatly of and see how their life is going. I hope you don't mind, but you've kinda got me hooked to looking at your blog and seeing where you and your hubby go, too fun!

Marie Lisonbee Peterson
daveymarie.blogspot.com