Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun Times!

Happy Anniversary!!

We have now been happily married for 5 years! Currently living in Salt Lake. The end of school in sight:) Happy times!



For our anniversary celebration, and a happy new years time, we went on a little outing.

To Canyonlands National Park:














Dead Horse Point State Park:
(We are the Dead Horse Bandits!:)














and Arches National Park:














We had a marvelous year- thank you 2008 and welcome 2009!! We just want to thank all our family and friends. You are all amazing people who make our life whole! Here's a toast to another fabulous year full of surprises and experiences!! May it be wonderful for us all.

5 comments:

Casie said...

Cute pictures and congrats to 5 years. Josh and I are coming up on that, crazy. Glad to see things are going well. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you were up to, so I'm glad you blogged!

Jenna Marie said...

You are alive! :) I'm so happy! I can't believe you guys are on 5 years... That's awesome! Looks like you had a fun anniversary. Hope to see you guys soon. :)

Riki Lee said...

You guys seem to go on a lot of little trips, which I think is great! I would like to do more of that. Unfortunately, it's harder now with our little one, but you will remain my inspiration.

Laurie Bingham said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been that long! So did you guys decide not to go back to Cedar? Our house will hopefully be done in about a month and we would love you two to come visit!

merrilykaroly said...

Beautiful scenery. Why is it called Dead Horse Point? Sounds a little dangerous to me :)