Monday, November 19, 2007

4-Wheelin'


We spent the day 4-wheeling at Cedar Mountain (past Eagle Mountain) with Kelli and Adam. While I had been suspicious the day would turn out terribly cold, it is November ;), the day was amazingly warm!

This is Kelli and Adam. They were both crazy speed demons! I generally prefer to go at my own pace and enjoy the scenery... and Sam is patient enough to stick with me!



Down this mine is a truck. Kelli and I have been going here for years, the truck is much less visible now than it was 5 years ago. Lot's of rock dropping...





That was our fun weekend. My guess is it was the last warm one for awhile. Hope all of you had an enjoyable time, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Laurie Bingham said...

I have been meaning to comment on your blog for a while, and now that finals are over, I can finally breathe! I didn't know Kelly had a boyfriend...they look cute. What is he like? Do you guys approve? How are you, anyways? Hopefully we'll see you over the holidays. (I'm pretty sure we might be going to the party...it's at your parents, right?)